Corporate Volunteer Opportunities
Today, more and more companies are reaping the benefits of offering employees a meaningful volunteer experience. Not only is this a great team building experience, but corporate volunteer opportunities are re-energizing ways to both give back and make a difference in the lives of families in our community.
Here are some corporate volunteer opportunities that United Way of the Bay Area can arrange:
- Run your own backpack drive for youth headed back to school
- Socialize with seniors at a local community center
- Serve meals to those in need
- Prepare youth for job readiness by conducting mock interviews and resume reviews
- Take part in Summer of Impact