Emerging Leaders is a network of philanthropic young professionals committed to reducing Bay Area poverty, with a focus on educating and empowering youth.
Emerging Leaders represent the next generation of business and community leaders giving back to the Bay Area.
With an annual gift of $250 or more, Emerging Leaders offers you the opportunity to engage with other community-minded individuals through:
- Cocktail receptions at top Bay Area companies with CEO keynotes
- Access to senior leadership of top corporations and nonprofit organizations
- Networking amongst other community-minded professionals across various industries
- Leadership development seminars
- Volunteer opportunities
- Special Bay Area poverty communications to stay up to date on United Way news
For inquires about joining or sponsoring Emerging Leaders, contact Stacy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our website at www.emergingleadersbayarea.org.