Join a diverse group of women leaders who are engaged in philanthropy, volunteerism, advocacy, and making lasting change in the bay area.
Women United is dedicated to helping low-income women and their families move out of poverty through giving, volunteering, advocating and networking.
With a minimum of $1,000 directed to United Way's poverty-fighting programs, Women United is committed to supporting United Way's SparkPoint Initiative, helping entire families manage debt, go back to school, find better jobs, build savings and much more.
Women United members make a meaningful difference in our community. Benefits of this powerful group include exclusive volunteer experiences, networking events, professional development opportunities and more.
- Access to a network of more than 100 committed, passionate philanthropists.
- Invitations to member events, luncheons and speaker series.
- Recognition as a leader in the fight against Bay Area poverty, including special recognition in UWBA's Annual Report
- Unique volunteer activities that contribute to ending the cycle of poverty
- Be an ambassador by attending our events and inviting your friends and colleagues to join.
- Be an advocate for low-income families by engaging decision makers and policy leaders in our community.
- Be a leader by donating to United Way at the Leadership Giving level of $1,000+ per year.
For more information and to join today, visit womenunitedbayarea.org.
Rocketfuel CEO George John at The Hour