Homebridge provides home care and support services in San Francisco county. Performing four main types of services personal care, domestic care, paramedical and specialized care services, Homebridge is currently seeking candidates with previous experience or those interested in stepping into the health care field!
NOW HIRING 18+ for part-time & full-time positions in San Francisco:
• Home Care Provider (English & Spanish)
• Care Supervisor
• HR Administrative Assistant (guaranteed pre-screening)
• Receptionist – Bilingual Cantonese
• Support and Retention Coordinator
• Training Coordinator
– Bring resumes & cover letters. Job application support available on-site or apply in advance here
– Homebridge currently services within the City and County of San Francisco. Worksite(s) accessible by public transit.
– Homebridge provides paid training including CPR and First Aid Certification, full benefits, and career advancement.
WHEN & WHERE Wednesday, September 19, 2018 / 11am – 1:30pm
550 Kearny Street San Francisco, CA 94108 / United Way Bay Area, 1st Floor Conference Room
Mayor’s Youth Jobs+ is a partnership between:United Way Bay Area
Office of the Mayor San Francisco
SF Department of Children Youth and Their Families
San Francisco Office of Economic and Workforce Development
SFUSD, San Francisco Public Schools